This Is Who I Am!


     



 It was weird to think that I never really knew what exactly I wanted to do with my life until Junior year of high school. A few Disney movies helped it all: I knew I wanted to become animator/concept artist for Disney Animation Studios.

       Hey! I'm Aury. I am a sophomore and I double-major in Fine Arts and Animation. I've been an artist my whole life, and I specialize in realistic portraits and digital art! With this class, I hope to really gain a better understanding of animation, specifically how a body moves and how to use different techniques for animation! 
  
 But who am I past the art stuff?

     If you really want to get to know me more, here are some important facts you should know!

- My favorite music artists are Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, and Imagine Dragons


Image result for panic at the disco smiling
Fall Out Boy Team Up With Vegan Fast Food Chain for ‘Mania’ World Tour

- My three most favorite series/fandoms are Harry Potter, Spongebob, and Star vs. The Forces of Evil
- I can play the violin, piano, and some guitar


Comments

Popular Posts