Project #4: Typography Ft. P!ATD's Roarin 20s





This project was a rather fun one to experiment with, since I had some previous knowledge already from doing lyric videos on Flipnote Hatena on a DSI XL when I was younger! For this project, I wanted to do a song by Fall Out Boy, but unfortunately, none of the video files would convert. Therefore, I decided to choose one of my favorite songs from Panic! At the Disco's newest album Pray For The Wicked: Roarin 20s! After my trial for After Effects expired, I decided to use frame-by-frame animation to create the project in FlipAClip on my tablet! After many hours of moving objects, rigorous drawing, and adding effects by hand, I created my final project above! I am super happy with the result and hope to finish up the whole video soon!

Comments

Popular Posts