Assignment #2: Pacman x Fruit Ninja


Group Members: Aury Morales-Pacheco, Taylor Guyton, Jen Snook
 
    For the exercise of simply showing the motion of a ball, my group and I decided to get creative and show something a little more interesting: an original mash-up of Pacman and Fruit Ninja! To begin with the process of making the video, we decided to use the Stop Motion room to create the animation with Dragonframe:

   

For props, Jen created the actual fruit cutouts. During the process, Taylor and I moved the fruits and items around as Jen controlled Dragonframe and the camera. After about an hour of shooting about 130 pictures and moving everything with patience and purpose, we present to you our final product:


   I think that this is honestly one of the coolest experiences that I've had with animation and I feel like I really have a better understanding of movement!

Comments

Popular Posts